Search Link to filter Advanced Search

By Product
Lumped Element Filter
Multi-band Multi-port Transport Antenna
Stealth Antenna
Transmitter Combiners
Antennas
Receiver Multicouplers
Duplexers
Cavity Filters
Preselector Filters
Multi-band Combiner
Expandable Multicouplers
Hybrid Couplers
  700-1000 MHz Hybrid Couplers
  UHF and Tetra Hybrid Couplers
  Low Band, Aviation, and VHF Hybrid Couplers
Isolators and Circulators
Intermod Supression Panels
Comshel Shelters

By Market
All Markets
700-1000 MHz
UHF and Tetra
VHF, 600 MHz, GPS, 2.4 GHz, 2.5 GHz, and 2.7 GHz
VHF, UHF, 800 MHz, 1710-2500 MHz
VHF, UHF, and 800 MHz
Low Band, Aviation, and VHF
VHF & UHF

Print
 

  HH2141-E3217

Coupler, 5.2/1.6 dB, N-Male/N-Female, 30/70 split, 138-174 MHz

• Insertion loss 5.2 dB one port at 30% side, 1.6 dB the other port at 70% side
• 0-10 frequency separation
• 350 Watts power handling
• N-Male input connectors; N-Female output connectors


  Model List
   





Electrical Specifications
Frequency Range MHz  138 to 174 
Input Connectors   N-Male 
Output Connectors   N-Female 
VSWR (max)   1.25:1 
Insertion loss (typ) Tx to Ant dB  1.6 
Impedance Ω  50 
Average Input Power (max) 350 
Isolation (min) dB  45 

Mechanical Specifications

Environmental Specifications
Temperature range °F  -22 to +140 




  Model List
   

Copyright© 2006-2014 Sinclair Technologies All rights reserved.